For Our Client, beloved car rental company Sixt, (visit www.sixt.de) we are looking for exceptional individuals that would be willing to join their international Software Development team, based in Munich.
We are super keen to talk to experienced Java Backend Engineers that meets as many as possible of these criteria:
- You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions – ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
- You have development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java?
- You have extensive experience in Linux?
- You have already designed distributed systems or you have worked on microservices architectures?
- You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or RabbitMQ?
Candidates must have:
– Distributed systems / microservices
– experience in Linux
– cloud native applications
- min. 4 years development experience in object-oriented programming language such as Java
- You will build consumer-facing software that “just works” in Java.
You will be responsible for designing end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
- You will build libraries and tools for our microservices ecosystem.
- You will work on event-driven systems and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient software.
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.